|Good, above average
|Average in most respects
|Poor, do not prepare students properly
Here are some of the comments, but not all.
- Decisions are made with little regard for the families and
children that they effect, they are based on monetary or
- Teachers work very hard.....with little or no
appreciation....and parents have no idea how rude inconsiderate and
lazy- there (SIC) children truly are.......from a- teacher in
- Classroom set up is STUPID!! 5 SK in with 15 Grade 1's and only
5 SK's in the whole school on that particular day
- Students are poorly prepared for the workforce/real world in too
- Too many school board issues! Some- retirements/firings are
needed at the- higher levels.
- Why such limited choices on the - survey? The last option should
have a positive choice to balance the 'poor' option.
(Editor: We gave four options: Excellent, Good,
Average and Poor)
- The schools & teachers themselves are excellent, its the higher
ups at the board office level where the major- problems STILL exist
- It all starts at the top! The schools are doing the best they
can with weak board policies. No failure! No zeroes! No
attendance required! Wasted $ on board meetings and PD sessions.
- GC huston seems to be living in the stone age.
- Teens have enough on their plate with homework part-time jobs
and sports- without having 40 hours of forced 'volunteering' to deal
- Schools are not preparing our children adequately for high
school. The board still has transparency issues. Our school does not
do speeches or science projects.
The Bluewater school board and administration has undergone a tough year
dealing with issues such as Rotary Education, plagiarism and lack of
transparency. The readers survey results are not surprising as
many parents have concerns about their children's education